with Headers & Trailers

How can I make the tag line visible on incoming faxes?  This is often
helpful in identifying who the fax is from and/or to.

Also, our old fax software had the option of printing the filename as a
header and/or footer when the fax was printed.  In this way, a user
with a printed fax could easily print additional copies or forward the
fax, because s/he knew the definite filename.  Is there a way to do
this with Hylafax?  Users are complaining that they now have to guess
based on the received fax information, a task made more difficult when
multiple faxes have been received from the same telephone number.

Thanks...

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions