MacFLEX

I started a long thread on macflex, but the whole problem was caused from
the absence of a standard user for the mac client. Sorry, but I think the
<no job scheduler appears to be running> message could be regarded as a
bug, and therefore I don't feel too bad.

I have to thank you all for your patience, and, at first, Matthias.

Yours,

lorenzo

ps what is the patch in Paul-André mailing meant to correct? Since I had
succeeded in starting macflex, I tried using the coverpage I call from
faxcover, which I compiled with LaTeX and faxcover.sty, but I get weird
error messages too.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions