Reducing no of tries..

Thanks to all who helped me with the last problem I had. I now have my
system printed out failed jobs as I wanted.

I have a simple question:

How do I change the maximum number of attempts to send a fax?? I have
tried using MaxDials, MaxSetupAttemps and MaxTries in my config and
config.cuax files to no avail. Is it something to do with a destcontrol
file I read about (man page destctrls(5F))??

When I queue some jobs and then issue a "faxstat -s" , it shows the tries
as 0:12, ie, tried 0 times, out of twelve, I want to reduce this to 3,
regardless of error, no carrier, busy, no answer or other.

Any help greatly appreciated...

Dave.

| David Batterham, Traralgon Sth, VIC 3844, Australia                |
| Phone:    Voice: +61 +51 955 479  Data/FAX: +61 +51 955 556        |
| FIDONET:  3:632/321, 3:632/25     RIPNET:   154:451/0, 154:451/110 |
| INTERNET: dkbat1@giaec.cc.monash.edu.au (prefered)                 |
|           davebat@melbourne.dialix.oz.au                           |