No Subject

When I use Hylafax v 3.0 on BSDI 2.1 to generate a fax from e-mail they are
poorly received at a regular fax machine. The fax appears as alternating 1
/ 4 " bands of clear readable text and faint garbled unreadable text. I
have tried it on several fax machines with the same results but sending
that same fax to a modem attached to a Windows computer and Winfax gives a
good clear image. Anyone have a suggestion.

TIA

David Stavert
LadyBug Communications
612.317.9065 Phone