Re: CLARIFICATION: Help with timing issues

Ivan Kohler wrote:

> At 08:33 AM 1/26/97 +0100, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> >
> >BTW: If you have looked through all of the documentation did you
> >notice that the spelling is ``HylaFAX'' and not HYLAFAX and also not
> >hylafax or anything else?
>
> Hello matthias,
>
> While I and others appriciate you taking the time to answer questions about
> HylaFAX (yes, I spelled and capitialized it correctly)... does it really
> matter?

Yes, it does matter.

Sloppy spelling and sloppy grammar connote sloppy thinking.
Written email enables you to express your problem clearly and
succinctly.  If you won't take the trouble to do so, why should you
expect others to wade through your gratuitous errors to help you?

In an international forum like this there will be inevitable linguistic
errors to be allowed for, but the spelling of HylaFAX has no
nationalistic impediment.

BTW, I too "appreciate" Matthias' helpful replies and his correctly
"capitalized" writing.

--
	Dave De Graaf,  Internet: degraaf@digitel.net
	DATIX, Inc.	voice: (803) 785-3136	fax: (803) 785-3156

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions