Hylafax Unix Clients

I have just begun implementing Hylafax at our company and need to check
if I missed something, actually two things.

First I need  to implement a simple to use interface between Unix
Wordperfect users and Hylafax, for sending Faxes. I  have looked
through the archive and can find no mention of anyone creating the
appropriate Wordperfect macros. Has any one done this and if so is is
availible?

Secondly, In trying to set the macros up I started to look at sendfax
and could find no mention in the man pages of a way to pass faxcover
"TO" information. The sendfax manual page does not list an option
corresponding to faxcover -t.

Thanks for you help.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions