A few mail -> fax questions

Hi, I have a simple (?) email ->fax question.

i've have mailfax and faxmail running for quite some time,
and it runs wonderfully :^)

I have faxmail do a direct delivery to sendfax..

My question is: can i, have faxmail tell sendfax to NOT send
a confirmation email message??

Basically i'd like to pass the -N option to sendfax..
(right now i have notification enabled in hyla.conf for delivery and errors)

what I want is that anyone using sendfax will get a confirmation
email, but people using the email->fax gateway will not get
a notification..

Along those lines, in an even better solution that i'm
looking for is if, through the email headers, I can
have it not email a confirmation back..

that way some people that use the email -> fax gateway
will get a confirmation, while others will not.

I looked into MailUser faxmail header, but that's just for
logging into the fax server, not for the email notifications..

				Thanks for any help!

				Mark Musone
				After Five Technology

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions