tiff to other

Hello,

A package with extensive conversion capabilities is:

ImageMagick, it has an X viewer and also 'convert' (non-X) which can
convert   from / to

GIF, TIFF, BMP, PS, EPS, XBM, XPM, X etc, approx 60 different formats.

I build it on SCO3.2v4.2 with XFREE.

it's ftp site (for different platform binaries and source):

ftp.wizards.dupont.com/pub/ImageMagick/......

Hope this may help others too.

Kees

|=>
|=>  Hi!
|=>
|=>  I know there's a tiff2ps and a gif2tiff, etc...
|=>
|=>  Isn't there something like tiff2gif? or tiff2<something else>???
|=>
|=>  If anyone knows, please let me know!
|=>
|=>  Ricardo
|=>

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions