Re: New Release of MacFlex - Macintosh client for HylaFAX!

rob, some questions i hope you don't mind answering.

>New features:
>  * the FAX Builder lets you "build" a FAX from multiple
>    print jobs

and it seems these can be saved in their fax format for later sending or
frequent sending, yes?

>  * new better looking U/I, courtesy of a rewrite in PowerPlant
>  * notification of successful sending of FAX (the most
>    requested new feature)

so this does some kind of messaging with the server to know a fax was
actually sent not just gone to the server, right?

  stel valavanis     stel@onShore.com     http://www.onShore.com/

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions