Re: problem with setup up server in a linux machine.

Hi, Gabrienal:

Thank you very much for your help. Actually, I manually added
fax uer into passwd file, but I still could not started up
hfaxd.  I have the same problem mention in your mail.  I
could run faxsetup completely, adding fax modem, specifying
the fax modem.  However, when I invoked faxsend, it complained
can not connect to localhost, service unavailable....via port
4995(?). I check my hosts file, it is "localhost\n 127.0.0.1.

Did you have any progress, or some one can give us a help?

You take care,

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions