Re: how to change baud rate for sendpage

  Best thing to is read config(5F) ... I know, I know not the answer you
wanted so here ya go.

 /var/spool/fax/etc/config.tty???

You will see

"ModemRate:		1200"

change this to whatever you want.  I had real problems trying to drop it
down to 300.  It just wouldn't take it.  So what I did was use

"PagerSetupCmds: 		AT???"

This is modem specific!!!

Below is my AT string for a Prac Peri modem.  Make sure you turn off echo
and you will get more errors about power and your modem ^_^.

Hope this helps and if it doesn't send me some mail and I'll throw some
more stuff at ya'

Douglas Mauro
mauro@empireone.net

# Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command interface
# and hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).
#
# Practical Peripherals MP288MT II V.34
#
ModemType:		Class1		# use this to supply a hint
ModemRate:		1200
ModemFlowControl:	rtscts		# default
PagerSetupCmds:		AT%C0B0E0&D2&Q6s37=5n0W2M1L2
#PagerSetupCmds:		AT&F&C1&D2&Q0s37=5n0
#

On Mon, 13 Jan 1997, Ricardo Kleemann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How do we configure sendpage so that it will drop the baud rate when
> trying to send a page?
>
> I have yet to successfully use sendpage... :(
>
> Ricardo

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions