Requeueing failed faxes.

I know this subject has been brought up before, but when I search the
mailing list archives for "requeue" it does not turn up anything.

How does one requeue a failed fax under Hylafax 4.0pl1?  I have searched the
FAQ, the web page and the man pages, but nowhere is this subject discussed.
There are references to how it is done in theory, but not practice.

Thanks for any help,

John
--

+--+  ==  |  John Patrick Poet          Blue Sky Tours
|  |      |  System Admin/programmer    10832 Prospect Ave., N.E.
|     +---+  john@BlueSkyTours.COM      Albuquerque, N.M. 87112
|     |      Ph. 505 293 9462           Fx. 505 293 6902

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions