Re: little problems with HylaFAX

On Fri, 3 Jan 1997, Matthias Apitz wrote:

> You didn't explain what your problem is. If your problem
> is the missing strings from your sendfax(1) command at your
> cover-page you should read the man page of sendfax(1)
> for the right order of the arguments.

Dear Matthias,
	I just tried reading the man page once more, and I didn't find an
hint to the right argument order; hence, I think that the order is
meaningless. Never the less, I tried the order which appears in the man
page, and I got the very same result: sendfax doesn't tell faxcover
anything abot the way it should fill the Regarding: and the Company:
fields, regardless of the order in which I put the options on the command
line, and the fact that I put in a space between the option and the
strings. Hope this clarifies my problem. As a matter of fact, I'm using
4.0pl0 under linux 2.0.27 - libc 5.3.12

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions