Re: e-mail notification

> Hi all, reading the man pages of sendfax I have noticed that there is a
> flag that allows e-mail notification whenever the fax is sent (the default
> is only when there is trouble I suppose).  Well since I plan to deliver
> fax in Portuguese I would like to edit the message that is sent with the
> email. Where is it defined ?
>
> Tks, Mario.

The shell script that is called to do the notification is in you spool
directory ( /var/spool/fax/ possibly ), bin/notify.  It uses notify.awk
( in the same directory ) to build the message.  So, /var/spool/fax/notify
is the the starting point.

Good Luck,

--
	Steve Williams, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
	Genie Computer Systems Inc.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions