e-mail notification

Hi all, reading the man pages of sendfax I have noticed that there is a
flag that allows e-mail notification whenever the fax is sent (the default
is only when there is trouble I suppose).  Well since I plan to deliver
fax in Portuguese I would like to edit the message that is sent with the
email. Where is it defined ?

Tks, Mario.

| Mario de Mello Bittencourt Neto                System Administrator |
| WebSlave !                                   Argo Internet Provider |
| Key fingerprint = CB B8 0E 90 EE 9C D1 91  B5 5E B1 EC 83 4D 78 9B  |