[hylafax-users] Voice prompt response

Hi all, I have setup Hylafax Server to send out faxes. Everything is working fine, but for one number where in, when called a voice prompt responds and to send a fax, I will have to dial 5. Hylafax log says "Busy signal detected; too many attempts to dial" and is not able to send the fax and is failing. Is there any settings that I need to look into to make Hylafax send a fax in such situations?

Here is my installation details:
Hylafax Version: hylafax-4.4.4-1rhel5
OS: CentOS release 5.5
Modem: Multitech, MultiModem ZDX (MT5656ZDX)

Thanks for your help.

DK

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions