Re: [hylafax-users] WinPrint HylaFax for Windows 7

Hi,

My answers below

1)You have to package x86 for 32 bit.

already using x86, 32 bits

2)Copy all 2 files into system32 directory without problem (in x64 it must
be only by x64 explorers!).

I copied the 4 files not only the 2 files to system32 folder and I used
cmd.exe as administrator and copied the files again from the command
prompt.

3)Then you should check if services "Printer Spooler Service" is running
(must running). Set it as automatic starts.

Sorry I stopped it to changes .dll file, but after starting it, it gave me
error 3006.

4) Did you use WinPrint HylaFax (original) on the same computer before? If
yes you have to uninstall it first.

I used it but I uninstalled it before installing the patched one "x86 32
bits".

what this new error mean 3006?

--
Best Regards