Re: [hylafax-users] Problems with attachments of Received faxes

On Mon, 2011-01-24 at 01:01 +0100, Sir Louen wrote:
> I'm having a very big problem with attachments. I can receive Notifies
> of sent fax, and also I can receive the emails of faxes I receive but
> in this format:
>
> recvq/fax000000031.tif (ftp://server:4559/recvq/fax000000031.tif):
>         Sender: COMPANY
>          Pages: 1
>        Quality: Normal
>           Size: North American Letter
> Time To Receive: 0:00:17
>    Signal Rate: 14400 bit/s
>    Data Format: 2-D MMR
>  Error Correct: Yes
>        CallID1: 123456789
>        CallID2:
>        CallID3: <NONE>
>
>        CallID4: s
>    Received On: ttyIAX
>         CommID: c000000141 (ftp://server:4559/log/c000000141)
>
> But no PDF or TIF attachments
>
> My MTA is Sendmail
> And my FaxDispatch file is:
>
> FILETYPE=pdf;
> TEMPLATE=es;
> case "$DEVICE" in
> ttyIAX) SENDTO = <a
> href="mailto:myemail@xxxxxxxxx";>myemail@xxxxxxxxx</a>;
> TOADDR=myemail@xxxxxxxxx;;
> esac

Can you try instead with something similar to this FaxDispatch:
***************************************

 case "$DEVICE" in
                 ttyIAX)
                    SENDTO=myemail@xxxxxxxxx;
                 ;;
 esac

NOTIFY_FAXMASTER=errors;
without all the html stuff?
If it does work, it will send in tiff format. Then try adding
FILETYPE=pdf; and subsequently TEMPLATE=es;
Of course I think you'll have to restart hylafax between tests.
If you have more than a condition (es. multiple devices) you can also
try specifing FILETYPE inside every case. For more informations see
here:
http://www.hylafax.org/man/current/faxrcvd.1m.php

> Any ideas? I don't know where to find internal logs of the system
> except for hylafax/log where I find logs about faxing Input and output
> \

Have a look into /var/log/syslog. If you need more verbosity, you can
specify it in the modem config.

> Regards!

regards,
GD