Re: [hylafax-users] Eicon/Dialogic BRI-2 Fax and Data calls

Le 14/01/2011 16:05, shouldbe q931 a écrit :
I've found where the fax detection is, but unfortunately it's not much
use as its in the CAPI configuration, not on the TTY configuration.

There may be an AT command to enable the Dialogic "modem" to work with
adaptive answer, but this might require Dialogic support.

So I will connect a simple modem, before the Eicon Dialogic "support" the adaptive answer worked fine, the next time I will choice an other Data/Fax card.

Thanks for your reply.

Sam.