[hylafax-users] email to fax question

 Hi @ all,

first of all , plz excuse that iam not a native english speaking / writing person..
so that brings me to my toppic... ( i guess i just formed the wrong search term)

i have email to fax and "normal" fax up and running, BUT...

installed on debian sid ->
6.0.5-5 hyla server and postfix

i have two serial modems connected via ttyS0 and S1

so i think i have a comprehension question...

if i send a email to the faxserver the email get's processed as i like, but how can i tell him on which line he should send the fax ?
the server takes the line that is free to use, but i want him to use a i.e. mail1@xxxxxxxxxx > line1 mail2@xxxxxxxxxx -> line 2

is this done via mail ? or via configuration ?

the send to fax gateway is configured as <fax-no>@fax.yourdomain.dom
any example how to configure this, would be very nice !

thank you for your help !

regards
torsten

Empfehlen Sie WEB.DE DSL Ihren Freunden und Bekannten und wir
belohnen Sie mit bis zu 50,- Euro! https://freundschaftswerbung.web.de