[hylafax-users] R: Hylafax Freeze with no error or warning

Hi all,
I'm back with my personal address. Hylafax seems to be working now, and
faxgettys didn't die in two days.
Thanks for all suggestions: for me, I point my finger to apparmor and
FaxDispatch/tiff2pdf. I feel something weird happens when a big incoming
fax is handled by tiff2pdf and faxgetty is somehow limited by apparmor.
It would be interesting to see if happens with apparmor enabled and no
filetype=PDF;; in FaxDispatch.

In the meanwhile, Happy Christmas.
Giuseppe Dia