Re: [hylafax-users] sendfax and setting from (-f)

Michael Reed wrote:

Making some progress, but still struggling. Shouldn’t the below result in “From Joe Blow <joe@xxxxxxx>"? I was first getting “NothingSetup” until I commented out the LocalIdentifier line in config.ttySx in which I then listed the dialing phone number. Also, shouldn’t I also transmit full 8-1/2 x 11 paper? Thanks

sendfax -f "Joe Blow <joe@xxxxxxx>" -n -m -G -s "na-let" -d "John Doe@+15553331212" /var/www/documents/2.pdf

"NothingSetup" was the TSI. You configure TSI with the -S option. See the "UseJobTSI" modem config option here:

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/man/hylafax-config.php

As for the page not being a full letter-size, that may be due to page chopping. Look for "PageChop" in the same document. PageChop config items go in the faxq config file (etc/config). If it's not page chopping then you may be hitting on a bug of some sort in the versions of software you're using.

Thanks,