Re: [hylafax-users] Sending faxes using the Page Range option

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 3:54 PM, Keith Maggio <utman1988@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm looking through the source code, and inside sendfax.c++ and
> faxalter.c++, I notice they have a -Z option for sending page ranges. I try
> to look this up and all I can find are brief mentions to man pages online.
> Tell me, how am I supposed to properly use the -Z option, if it's even still
> implemented?

Page ranges are documented in the sendfax man page.  They were added
in HylaFAX 6.0.

The manual pages should have been installed on your system when you
installed HylaFAX:
   man sendfax

Or you can find them online:
    http://www.hylafax.org/man/6.0

The "ranges" are pretty much what you would expect: