Re: [hylafax-users] V.21 signal reception timeout +FCERROR

dev.malst wrote:

We disabled mode ECM under telecommunication provider instructions (they said to be more compatible with T.38 line).

That's horrible. T.38 supports ECM just fine. If their implementation of T.38 is incompatible with ECM, then that's a problem with their service.

Do you think that with BadPageHandlingMethod: DCN, we have to re enable ECM to avoid reception of incomplete or empty fax ?

In my opinion ECM should never be disabled, and if you are working with a service provider who is incompatible with ECM then you should find a different service provider who is compatible with it.

ECM is requisite for reliable faxing.

Thanks,