[hylafax-users] R: Re: binding tty ports on Diva Server Analog Cards

thanks. I tried and finally it works fine. There was a mistake in the hardware
documentation.
I set a called number in the modem configuration panel (hardware specific
software), thus Hylafax can read DAD and assign it to CID number for routing.

I copied here the last lines of one my config.ttyds02.
I hope to help someone else, I've been studying and testing for 2 days...and
nights...

#
# my hardware
# controller 1 is V-Analog-8P card (ttyds01 - 08)
# controller 2 is V-Analog-4P card (ttyds09 - 12)

#----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#
# i) ModemResetCmds:         AT#CID=14        #Hylafax friendly format
# ii) Bind Modem to Controller N Line M:      AT+iQ=aN+iK=aM
# and finally (in this case controller 1 - modem 02) all togheter i) and ii)
#
ModemResetCmds:	AT#CID=14+iQ=a1+iK=a2
#

#
# These should match the modem responses for DID and Caller*ID.
#
CallIDPattern:		"DAD: "
CallIDPattern:		"CID: "

Pasquale