Re: [hylafax-users] Coverpages - mail to fax with html email

The PDF and Tiff converters are required, they are just already set up.  Check your /etc/hylafax/faxmail directory (that’s where they were for me) and you should have the PDF tiff and octet-stream converters there.  You just need to create the html one.

You also need to point to the converters using your faxmail.conf file.

Lucas

From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matthew Nickerson
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 2:23 PM
To: Lucas Burdick; 'hylafax-users'
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Coverpages - mail to fax with html email

So the article says it only applies to earlier versions of hylafax, and that faxmail hands these formats natively.  Did that  change only apply to tiff and pdf attachment conversion, and not html?  Tiff and pdf currently work as expected for me, without having setup a converter.  Making a converter isn’t a problem, I just want to be sure it won’t throw errors on tiff and pdf attachment conversion, which works fine now.

matt