Re: [hylafax-users] faxstat -s

I assume you refer to

JobFmt a

The a format produces: ``?'' for a job in an undefined state, ``T'' for a suspended job (not being scheduled), ``P'' for a pending job (waiting for its time to send to arrive), ``S'' for a sleeping job (waiting for a scheduled timeout such as a delay between attempts to send), ``B'' for a job blocked by concurrent activity to the same destination, ``W'' for a job waiting for resources such as a free modem, ``R'' for a job that is actively running, and ``D'' for a job that is done and was a success. ``F'' for a job that failed to complete.

Sources: http://www.hylafax.org/man/4.3.0/faxstat.1.php http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/man/faxstat.php