Re: [hylafax-users] Finding out what modem was used when sending

John Warren wrote:
I was looking at the files in the doneq and noticed that nowhere does it show what modem was use to send a fax. I would think that would be useful information to have.

Does the latest version of Hylafax return the modem use in the doneq? If not I'd like to see it added.

It's in HylaFAX+ 5.1.1 and later (http://hylafax.sourceforge.net), and you can utilize it in notify/FaxNotify with $modemused.

Thanks,