Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax and Atmail

On 9/29/2010 8:21 AM, mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I am trying to find a way of integrating hylafax into atmail so that I don't have two separate interfaces.
Searching everything I can, I've come across nothing what so ever on doing this.
Is there someone on this list who might have information or who might be interested in doing this for me?

Thanks.

What level of integration you looking for?

--
Daniel