Re: [hylafax-users] Concatenating Multiple Source Documents to Assemble a Single Fax

On 09/22/2010 05:37 AM, Andre Klärner wrote:
> I'd suggest, you'd use some additional software like a PDF-Generator
> ( e.g. FreePDF ) do concat all files by printing.

If they are pdf documents (or you can convert them to pdf), then pdftoolkit can
explode/combine/assemble pdf's very easily and can be easily scripted and
tailored to your needs. It is a command line interface, but there are several
guis for it.

http://www.pdflabs.com/tools/pdftk-the-pdf-toolkit/

It bills itself as "the Swiss Army Knife for pdf documents" and it works well.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC