Re: [hylafax-users] Concatenating Multiple Source Documents to Assemble a Single Fax

I think it should be possible with YajHFC:

http://yajhfc.berlios.de/doc/faq.php#SECTION000312000000000000000

Hope this helps.

Regards,
  Angelo

Il 21/09/2010 16:02, Gray Strickland ha scritto:
I am a new Hylafax user. In my previous organization, we used Zetafax, a commercial fax client/server product. One feature of Zetafax that was very useful was the ability to "assemble" a single fax by sending/printing multiple documents to Zetafax. For example, assume that I needed to fax a client (1) a letter, (2) a spreadsheet and (3) a document that I received in paper form from some other source. I could print my letter from Word to Zetafax and tell Zetafax to "hold" as part of a multi-document fax. Then I'd print the spreadsheet to Zetafax from Excel, and finally I'd scan the paper document, save the result as a TIF and drag and drop it on Zetafax. When all of that was complete, I'd send a single fax to my client containing all three source documents.

Is there any HylaFax client (paid or free) that can do this?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions