[hylafax-users] Outgoing Faxes only have the header

I have no idea what changed to cause this, but my outgoing faxes are sending just the header info at the top of the page.

The confirmation email has a pdf with the contents in it, so the content to send is getting to the server.

I’m thinking its either the converter that adds the image to the fax or a permissions problem where it cant read the content to add to it.

So my question is what/where should I check to confirm the permissions and the converter are ok?

Thx

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions