Re: [hylafax-users] Faxsend crashes while trying to play file

Il giorno mer, 15/09/2010 alle 13.28 +0400, Alexey ha scritto:
> Hello!
> I tried to play rmd file into line through modem (I used various
> modems: Zyxel Omni 56K and Acorp Sprinter 56K), but program faxsend
> seems to be crashed when trying to do it. Faxsend gives message
[...]

I saw you opened a bug against Ubuntu hylafax package. Please provide
more information about how you configured your system in order to play
such file. Moreover, from the version you wrote, AltLinux is probably
using a different product, called hylafax+.

Please update your bug request here
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/hylafax/+bug/638789

Bye,
Giuseppe