[hylafax-users] print fax receipt

Hi all!
I have an hylafax server installation on a debian lenny system.
All works perfect but i can't find any documentation about printing receipt for outgoing faxes.
I have some clients and one lan printer in my lan.
I would like to have simply the email with the receipt for the faxes sent from clients (actually it works perfect) and i would like to have automatic receipt print when i send a fax from the lan printer.
How can i do or where can i find documentation?
Is there some instruction to put in /etc/hylafax/FaxNotify?

Thanks in advance

Raf

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions