Re: [hylafax-users] FaxGetty : Bad exit status 077400 for RejectCall

----- "MOLLE Thomas" <t.molle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to configure a Per-call Dynamic Configuration. The idea is
> to reject a fax that has « 123 456 789 » as destination.
> I call my script with the following line in my modem configuration
> file : « DynamicConfig:          RejectCall »
> (Hylafax 6.0.3)
> But FaxGetty doesn't execute my script.
>
> When I receive a fax, I have this log :  « FaxGetty[13306]: Bad exit
> status 077400 for 'RejectCall "/dev/ttyds01" "XXXX" "XXXXXXXXXX"' »
>
> Currently my script only contains  two lines (just for test) :
> #!/bin/sh
> echo $2 >> testcall
>
> testcall is empty.

Does the 'uucp' user have permissions to write to this file? Also, since you did not specify a path to the file, are you looking in the right location? It would likely be written to $SPOOL/testcall, typically /var/spool/hylafax/testcall.

Is the RejectCall script executable by user 'uucp'?

For testing, try adding 'exit 0' to the end of your RejectCall script to see if Hylafax shows a proper exit status code.

--Tim