Re: [hylafax-users] Email notification

John Hudak wrote:
I am running hylafax 4.4.1 under Ubuntu 8.04 server. I want to properly configure
hylafax to send me email notification that it has received a fax. In addition, I would like to have it attach the fax to the email.

How can this be properly accomplished?
i have read through several man pages as well as Ubuntu howto articles, but it seems that they only agree on this point:
Edit /var/spool/hylafax/etc/FaxDispatch
and change line:SENDTO=FaxMaster; to:SENDTO=username@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:username@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;

It is interesting that I don't have a file FaxDispatch in /var/spool/hylafax/etc/. Do I need to create it?

Yes, create it.

Thanks,