Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFax Active Directory Round 2

* CoryC <oakleeman@xxxxxxxxx> [100831 11:46]:

Previously, you said:

> I have just confirmed that I'm able to use PAM to authenticate to my
> local users (root, etc.) and I can use ldapsearch to bind to and
> search my AD server.

So, it seems like HylaFAX is working and authentiating against PAM.
I've never set PAM to try and authenticate against LDAP, or AD, but have
you confirmed that anything else (like SSH, or login, or FTP) can use
PAM to authenticate against your AD?  That would narrow the problem down
to either your PAM config, or something strange in the (pretty standard)
HylaFAX PAM interaction.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103