Re: [hylafax-users] i have a problem

Hi,

I had the same problem some year ago, maybe exists a simple solution for that. But then I created a small bash script what copy yesterday's faxes to directory by the DATE. I shared the directory with samba for windows clients. So I can browse with windows the DATE dir. Ones a year I copy all the date dir to one YEAR dir.

Sorry if my script is full of bug :|  i'm sure, it would be better.... but it works for me.

#!/bin/bash
recvq=/var/spool/hylafax/recvq/
tegnap=$(date -I --date='1 days ago')

mkdir $recvq/$tegnap
for file in $(find ${recvq} -type f  -iregex '.*fax0.*' -mtime +1 -maxdepth 1 -printf '%p\n');
 do
  echo $file $recvq/$tegnap
  mv $file $recvq/$tegnap
 done
foglalt=`du $recvq$tegnap | awk '{print $1}'`
echo $foglalt
if [ ${foglalt} -lt 10 ]; then
 rmdir  $recvq$tegnap
fi