[hylafax-users] How can I copy the .tif image file of the fax to a local directory?

I want to automatically make a copy of an image fax file on my local system
whenever I receive a fax.  I've been trying to edit faxrcvd to do it but it
doesn't seem to even execute my commands.  I tried commands like cp $1
/home/phylogenesis/ to make a copy of the file but after receiving a fax
(and running faxstat indicates that I have mail), I don't see any new file
in /home/phylogenesis.  I've read that you can edit faxrcvd to move it to
your local system but I can't find any examples or explanations on how.

PhyloGenesis

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions