Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax and Cardiff Teleforms

----- "Don Kelly" <dk@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

m looking for a way to use our implementation of HylaFax on Asterisk with Cardiff (an old installation of Cardiff Teleforms).

Is someone doing that?

If no one has direct experience, is there a HylaFax client that emulates WinFax print-to-fax?

--Don

Don Kelly

PCF Corp
> People Come First
> 651 842-1000
> 888 Don Kell(y)
> 651 842-1001 fax

Greetings Don-

You can find a relatively exhaustive list of desktop software for use with Hylafax here:

http://www.hylafax.org/content/Desktop_Client_Software

Specifically, you may want to try 'WinPrint Hylafax' which I've been using for quite some time successfully:

http://winprinthylafax.sourceforge.net/

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support
Rockbochs Inc.