Re: [hylafax-users] Document ordering inside single FAX

* Giuseppe Sacco <giuseppe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [100810 11:21]:
> Hi all,
> on an installation with HylaFAX 4.4.4, I am having a problem when
> sending FAX via faxmail. When I create an email with two attachments (a
> one-page PDF file followed by four 2-pages PS files), the resulting FAX
> is composed by the corrected pages but in reversed order, i.e. the PDF
> file is the last page.
> I was expecting to find pages in the same order as documents are saved
> in MIME parts.
>
> Is there any way to avoid this reorder?

Hm... I haven't noticed this...  Can you share the email messages?  Are
all the pages reverse ordered, or just the documents?

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103