[hylafax-users] LOAN OFFER!!!

Good Day,

I am Mr.Kelly Peter executive director Atlantic Loan Investment company, I
offer Legitimate Loans without collateral at the low interest rate of 3%
with maximum guarantee and assurance.If you are in need of a loan, i will
like you to let me know how much you need as loan in your next email so
that i can provide you my loan conditions for the swift processing of your
application immediately.

BORROWERS INFORMATION

(1)Full Name:
(2)Parmanent Address
(3)Sex & Age:
(4)Occupation
(5)Country

LOAN INFORMATION
(1)Amount Needed
(2)Loan Duration:
(3)Monthly Income
(4)Valid Telephone/Fax

OUR MISSION IS TO ASSIST THE POOR AND NEEDY FINANCIALLY!!!

Email:atlantic_loan@xxxxxxxxxx

Best Regards,
Mr.Kelly Peter.