Re: [hylafax-users] Seeing a lot of KILL TIME EXPIRED

On Thursday 24 Jun 2010, Adam Engel wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> CentOS release 5.3 (Final)
> hylafax-enterprise-4.1.4-rhel5  ( I realize it's enterprise but figured
> that this is an issue most likely not related to it )

Then prove it, by compiling Hylafax yourself from the Source Code tarball and
seeing whether that behaves the same way.  If not, then you need to speak to
the original vendor.  (Or just blow them off and stick with the version you
built.)

--
AJS
(Originating address does not accept e-mail.  Insert a figure "one" before the