[hylafax-users] FaxDispatch

I've been asked to admin a hylafax server.  Incoming faxes are emailed to
different users based on termination phone number.

Looking thru the docs it appears this config info is usually found in
FaxDispatch.  I did find a FaxDispatch file in /var/spool/hylafax/etc and
it looks like this file was once used to configure this feature.  Those
lines appear to be commented out now (line starts with #).  Users are
receiving faxes so the feature is configured properly "somewhere".

Is there another file (or another way) that is used to configure this
information?

There server is running CentOS.

Thanks,

Jerry