Re: [hylafax-users] Dev, dry-run or simulated modes ?

Bodo,

> HylaFAX does not check the exit code of the faxsend program  to
> check the result. It read s the result code from the qfile. That
> means the faxsend program has to modify the  qfile, otherwise you
> HylaFAX may run into a loop.

thanks for your clarification. I just had a very quick look into the man
page to get an idea how faxsend was invocated and didn't look for the return
codes. But modifying the qfile and moving it from sendq to doneq should also
need no tricks, just some detail work.

> To build some simulated testing environment you should check the
> source code of the faxsend part of HylaFAX or the source code of
> capi4hylafax. (capi4hylafax includes c2faxsend as a replacement
> for faxsend.)

Ack.

Kind regards,

Stefan