[hylafax-users] Busy signal problem

Since I have changed to hylafax+ I have some problems with my faxservers on sending faxes:
Busy signal detected on the most faxes if I add more faxes to the queue as I have modems. Before it has worked fine with some thousand faxes in the queue.

On one server I have 30 iaxmodems and if I send 300 or 500 oder more faxes the most got the error Busy signal detected.

On another server I have 32 pstn-Lines with serial modems and the same problem occur (30 - 40 % busy error)

On another server I have isdn with Asterisk and 30 iaxmodems, but only 15 for outgoing faxes with the same problem

Whenever I add only a small quantity to the queue I have no problems. But most time (not ever) I add multiple quantity of faxes than I have modems, this problem occur.

Servers in different countries and on different providers. Hylafax 5.2.5-1 and on 2 servers 5.2.9-1

Best regards
Christian

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions