Re: [hylafax-users] Extra HTML Cover Page

Paul_Malone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I'm using HylaFAX 5.4.2 with AvantFAX and html2ps. I'm trying to use an HTML cover page. It's working okay except that I am getting an extra cover page that is blank. All of the information fits on the first cover page and it looks okay. There is about a 2 and 1/8 inch margin at the bottom of the page after the last line prints, but it still prints a second blank cover page. How do I prevent the blank cover page from being generated?

Are you using faxmail? And if so, are you using the -T switch?

Thanks,