[hylafax-users] Receive fax creates outbound fax

Hi

I was hoping someone had a clue as to where I had gone wrong in my configuration. I have hylafax running with IAXmodems, both send and receive are working, I am using the FaxDispatch method for delivery and the mail2fax.sh for receive for email usage(postfix).

The issue is when I receive a fax and send it out via email a new fax is generated outgoing. I thought it was as an auto reply / receive confirmation but am really struggling where.

Received fax creates a send fax.

Thanks

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions