From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Giuseppe Sacco
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 8:26 AM
To: hylafax-users
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] FW: Problems after upgrade to 10.04

Hi James,
I am new to this kind of scripts, but I wonder: is runlevel S considered
at all? In the first example, I suppose it is, while in the second, it
is not.
Moreover, are those script only for running faxgetty/faxmodem? Could you
also spawn hfaxd process?
May you connect these script to hot plugging? I wonder if you may start
them when a new tty serial device is attached (a direct serial device, a
multiserial PCI card that enable its lines, or an usb-to-serial
converter).

Bye,
Giuseppe