Re: [hylafax-users] 2 facsimile to the same nuber where received as on

* Hans Klose <hansklose@xxxxxx> [100414 10:51]:
> Hi,
>
> i have a issue that when i send 2 facsimile to the same number in a very
> short time i receive it  as 1 facsimile with 2 sites and not as i want
> as two separate facsimile with one page. I use a script to invoke the
> sendfax command for each facsimile file in an directory so the command
> calls comes very fast.

> Apr 14 16:25:05 HOSTNAME FaxSend[29395]: SEND FAX: JOB 14 DEST 012345 COMMID 000000012 DEVICE '/dev/ttyx1' FROM 'Bill@xxxxxxx>' USER root
> Apr 14 16:25:43 HOSTNAME FaxSend[29395]: SEND FAX: JOB 15 DEST 012345 COMMID 000000012 DEVICE '/dev/ttyx1' FROM 'Shara@xxxxxxx' USER root

> Is there a way to tell hylafax to make two separate calls for each facsimile?

It's called "Batching", and HylaFAX actually sends it to the receiver a
2 separate "documents" (with EOM in T.30 talk), although the receiver
might not be providing a way of distinguishing the 2 separate documents
received.

If you want HylaFAX to not "batch" multiple jobs to the same destination
into a single T.30 session, set "MaxBatchJobs" to 1.  See the
hylafax-config man page.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103